Welcome to Northern Kentucky RV Park
Northern Kentucky RV Park in Dry Ridge, Kentucky, is a haven for all types of RVers, including:
- Folks just passing through,
- Families staying for the weekend to check out nearby attractions,
- And remote/traveling workers in need of a temporary homebase.
Our convenient location, right off of I-75, is a mere 30 minutes from Cincinnati and an hour from Lexington, making for a more direct, easy route, wherever you are headed.
Our 80 full hookup RV sites are big rig friendly and include a combination of back-in and pull-thru pads, some under shade trees and others by our tranquil fishing lake.
Everything You Need
We want all of our guests to feel at home during their stay and enjoy all that our park offers in amenities and activities.
- For your convenience, we have a store, laundry facility, propane station, and WiFi.
- For your pleasure, we offer planned events throughout the year, catch and release fishing, a playground, and a basketball court.
- Northern Kentucky RV Park is also Fido-approved! We welcome all well-behaved pets to enjoy strolls around the park.
Make Northern Kentucky RV Park your home away from home, no matter how long you stay. We can’t wait to welcome you to our neck of the woods!